Wednesday, January 27, 2010

Birthday Dinner



We celebrated my best friend's birthday the other night with dinner. As you can see, the girls are excited about the "party cake" as Anna called it!
We love you Becky!

The girls and I started our YMCA membership this week. Anna and her cousin Luke are taking a Toddler Gym class together. Rylie, Luke, and Abby are taking swimming lessons, and Rylie and Abby are going to take cheerleading! I am sad that I'm not allowed to take pictures in their classes! So far, I have walked a mile! For me being so out of shape, that's an accomplishment! I'm looking forward to getting some serious workouts in too.

2 comments:

Janice said...

That is awesome. I really want to join something too.

red-headed Wilson's said...

I am proud of you for joining!! You can do this Amy!