Saturday, January 9, 2010

I miss these girls!


These are a few of my good friends from college (Becky, Karen, Dee). This picture was taken when they came up (they live in another state) to see our tiny little baby Rylie! Look how little she is! (I don't miss that wood paneling and shag carpet from that house!)
Every year since we were in college, a group of friends has gone to Karen's mountain house for a long weekend. This is actually where Ryan proposed to me!
It's gotten harder and harder to go since we've had kids and ministry obligations. I haven't been able to go the past few years and I won't be able to go this next weekend when they are all together. I'm feeling sad about that. I miss these girls (and Kim, Karrie, Stephanie, Anna. . .) very much! Their husbands are pretty fun too! Most of them went to college with us.
I'm glad at least that most of them have blogs so I can keep up with their lives. I'm so thankful for kindred friendships!

3 comments:

Stephanie said...

And I miss you too, Amy!!!

The Theisen Twosome said...

I miss you too! I wish that would could come too.

momaof4 said...

I'm catching up. We missed you too! Plan now for next year. Mark you calendar. We are headed to the beach. Did you know this was our 15th year??? Craziness.
Love you girl, I hope to see you soon, and I am wearing that same sweatshirt today! Think I need some new fav's :_)