Sunday, January 17, 2010

Freebies in my mailbox! (and beautiful sunset)



Anna pointed out this gorgeous sunset to me the other night. She said, "Go outside, look at the cute sky!"

These are the free things that came in my mail this week! Four photobooks, a really nice make up kit, a coupon for free yogurt smoothies from the grocery store, plus some other high value coupons! Because I read all the couponing/freebie blogs I know when/where to sign up for all these free things. Sometimes I get sample size products, sometimes full size products, or other fun things. It's so exciting to see what my mailman will bring each day! I have to admit, I get disappointed when I don't get anything fun in the mail! I am working on another post to tell you about some of the companies that I get free items from.

No comments: