Tuesday, February 13, 2007

Waiting For Daddy cont.

I thought the pictures below spoke for themselves, but I should add that it was all Rylie's idea! All on her own she pulled a chair from the Dining Room into the Kitchen and put it in front of the window and then climbed up. When I asked her what she was doing she said "waiting for Daddy"! (of course she also needed a "little pony 'nack" and her "nemo 'up") When she spotted Ryan's car she got very excited! And then, when she saw that he brought her home a slide, she was even more excited! And she's been sliding ever since!
On a different note, does anyone know how to get a rust stain out of a porcelain sink? Or how to get the tile grout in my shower white again? (I tried the bleach pen, it didn't seem to make that much of a difference) On the other hand, does anyone know the phone number for a fairy godmother? Or Mr. Clean for that matter?
My poor Rylie girl has a bad cough! :( Nothing seems to be helping it go away. She's having trouble sleeping because of it.
Well, I'm off to a hot double date with my husband and our best friends! Happy all most Valentine's day!

2 comments:

Jessica said...

OXYCLEAN IS GREAT FOR TILE GROUT, MAKE IT INTO A THICK SOLUTION AND APPLY. LET SIT THEN WIPE!

momaof4 said...

Nothing is as cute as a little girl waiting for Daddy. Renae gets sooo excited when Darren walks in.

Hope you had a fun date night too!!