Friday, February 23, 2007

My Grandma


This is Delores. She is my Mom's Mom, my Grandma, Rylie's Great grandma. She is a wife, a sister, a volunteer at the hospital. She is loving, caring, and creative. She is now also a fighter of breast cancer. She is strong. She will survive. She needs your prayers.
She was just diagnosed with Stg 1 breast cancer. She will have an MRI to determine if it has spread or not. Then she will have surgery, either a lumpectomy or a mastectomy. Following that, she will have radiation every day for six weeks. Please pray for her and my Grandpa's salvation and for her healing!

3 comments:

Stephanie said...

I'll be praying for your grandma. That's good that they caught it early!

momaof4 said...

I will pray too. My Mom is s survivor also. Your grandma will be too.

Anonymous said...

Your family will all be in my prayers. I will be praying especially for your grandparents salvation. Hopefully this will be what draws them to God.