Sunday, February 25, 2007

Newest Luke News

Here is Luke's Mommy's newest email update about baby Luke:
Hi everyone,
I just wanted to remind everyone that Luke's CT scan is tomorrow (Monday) at 2 pm. He will be put under for the scan so it shouldn't be too bad for him but he can't have any intake after 8 am so he will, without a doubt, be upset long before 2 pm. Matt and I are very nervous about finding out the results of this test. The doctors seem fairly certain that his aorta is wrapped around his esophagus which would require surgery to fix but we are still hoping that is not the case and surgery won't be necessary.

To my friends and family that have put their trust in the Lord, I ask that you would please join me in putting my baby before the Lord once again. And if you would, please pray for me as well. My faith is strong and I trust that the Lord is in control but I am his mommy and I'm scared. If he does require the surgery it is a major one and they will be working with a vital organ in his little body and that really frightens me. I feel very helpless in the whole situation and I know that praying is all we can do (and what mighty things can happen through prayer, PTL!) so again I ask for your prayers for my boy and for my family. I thank you all so much for the love and support you have shown us throughout this time.
Love, Pamela

No comments: