Friday, February 5, 2010

Our Week

We have had a busy week around here. I have been walking with my friend, Rachel, at the Y. She is a runner, so I have to speed walk to keep up with her, which is really good for me. I have also been biking on the stationary bike while Rylie has swimming lessons. She is doing great in those and Anna is having fun in her Toddler Gym class. Rylie is adorable in her cheer leading class. She had great fun making this dinosaur home in school. She's loving this unit on dinosaurs!
We decorated for Valentine's, which is one of my favorite holidays! I love all the hearts and mushy, sappy stuff!
Rylie and Anna have been quite busy this week too, eating ice cream, dressing up, and giggling together (especially when they are supposed to be taking their naps!)
I have been having migraines that have been progressively getting worse in intensity and frequency. Thankfully, my SIL is the nurse at my doctor's office, so I have someone to go to. When I told her about the type of migraines I was having this week (as well as some of the ones this past month), she was alarmed as they are abnormal. The doctor had me come in right away and gave me a steroid treatment and a pain pill. The pain pill worked a little to dull the headache but I had a few moments of intense pain that brought me to tears. I have a follow up appointment next week, but the Dr said if I get another bad one to go ahead and go to the ER for a CT scan. Thankfully, my head feels pretty good tonight. I'm grateful since Ryan is out of town speaking at a men's retreat.
I have to say thank you to Rachel. She took Anna yesterday for the whole day and sent her home with a wonderful dinner for all of us! I has slept horribly the night before and my head was still aching, so it was nice to be able to rest.
Anyway, that about sums up our week!



No comments: