Tuesday, July 24, 2007

Zoo Fun


We are blessed to live only about ten miles from a zoo and aquarium, and today we decided we needed some zoo fun! Rylie enjoyed all of the animals, especially the Walrus. We ate lunch while we watched a show with wild birds. At one point I thought the Macaw might fly right at me! We were able to get up close to a lot of different animals, but at the end Rylie said her favorite animal we saw was the reindeer. This cracked me up, because the reindeer were very far away and we couldn't see them that well. But, at the end of the day, it was the shark that she decided she wanted to take home (it's as tall as she is.)

Tomorrow we are going to have a picnic at the mountain. I love living in the Northwest. Today we had a great view of the Sound and tomorrow we'll be at the mountain!

Thursday is painting day. Ryan has been working so hard to get the upstairs ready for that point! I am so thankful for all of his work. Friday we are planning on doing the wallpaper.

Our vacation has included a lot of hard work, but we've managed to fit some fun in too. Right now though, my baby is making me crave Ben and Jerry's Chubby Hubby ice cream!








No comments: