Friday, July 6, 2007

My fun day!

We had a wonderful day today! Don't tell anyone, but I'm one year older now! My hair apparently got the message and sprouted gray this morning (not that I'm complaining, I remember my post yesterday!) For my Birthday present, we got professional pictures taken of our little family and of Rylie. They turned out so cute and we ended up buying more of them than we had planned. Rylie was a very good girl and did everything the photographer told her to do. After we had our pictures taken we had a nice lunch together. Then, my Mom took Rylie and I shopping. She bought me some new clothes for my Birthday present! After that, Ryan and I went to dinner at my favorite restaurant, Olive Garden (thanks partly to my secret sister, whomever you are!) While we were at dinner my Mom told me that Rylie said a few funny things. She told my parents, "My Mom doesn't say no, but my Dad says no". I guess I might need to work on that. She also told them that "It's Mommy's Birthday, she's really growing up"! Today she has been a spider, a turtle, a pirate, a ballerina, a baseball player, a Mommy, and a Daddy! She cracks me up! When she gave me her card for me I asked her what she wrote on it, and she said, "love Mama". She is the best present!

1 comment:

Tarrah said...

Happy Birthday! It sounds like you have a very blessed and sweet little girl. They really are the best birthday presents :)