Tuesday, December 9, 2008

Tree Decorating at Nana's







We had a great time decorating Nana's Christmas tree. She is starting to feel a little stronger and is able to enjoy things much more. She was able to come to church for the first time since her surgery and she was able to make us dinner. Of course the girls had a wonderful time playing with their cousins. Anna thoroughly enjoys her Aunties as well! Believe it or not, this is one of the smallest trees Patty has gotten in awhile. It was great fun to watch Ryan and his sisters trying to balance themselves and put the lights on.





















1 comment:

Amanda Hug'n Kiss said...

I had heard of the upside down thing and some other positions. I did them all yesterday with no luck, but when I woke up this morning I am pretty sure she is head down ???
That is really wonderful about the merger. I hope it opens all kinds of new opportunities for you guys.