Friday, December 19, 2008

Back in Business!



My computer has been broken for a week, but my friend Aaron fixed it and I received it back today! It's been killing me not having it. I haven't been able to upload pictures, so now you're going to get several posts worth of pictures! I know you've all been dying to see the happenings of my life!
Here are some pictures from my yard today. The snow is so pretty, but I'm starting to get a little cabin fever from being snowbound. My wonderful husband did bring me a Mocha on his way home from work, so that helped!



1 comment:

Samantha Edwards said...

Aaron fixed my computer too! :). It was running SOOOOOOOOO slow and he pointed out that I somehow had two anti-virus softwares on my computer...so everything was being processed double!

He's my hero!