Tuesday, April 1, 2008

Happy April Fools!


Happy Birthday Sarah!!! My sister-in-law turns 30 today! We celebrated last night by going to Applebees for dinner and having delicious oatmeal cake. We love you Sarah!
We also celebrated Mariners Opening Day yesterday. Rylie loved wearing her Mariners hat (her idea) and yelling, "Home run!" and "Strike out!" We were very happy that they won!
We had a rough weekend. Ryan was at the Men's Retreat for our church and Rylie and Anna both decided that would be a good time to get sick. Rylie had a fever and a bad cough and Anna had a rash all over her face, neck, and chest. Friday night we got about an hour and a half of sleep. Thankfully we had decided to spend the night at my parent's house, so I had my Mom to help. We took the girls to the doctor the next day and they are both on antibiotics and starting to feel better. The nurse weighed and measured Anna and she has gained a whole pound and 3/4 of an inch in 2 1/2 weeks! She has been sleeping much better at night and has slept 8 hours the past several nights! I'm so thankful!
Now, I have a stomach bug. Ryan was wonderful and stayed home this morning to help with the girls so I could rest. He really is a keeper!

1 comment:

Ryan and Stephanie said...

Good girl Rylie! I can't wait to watch Mariners games! I'm so out of the loop. I don't even know the players anymore.