Monday, April 14, 2008

Rylieisms


No, this isn't a picture of Anna! This is Rylie when she was about two months old. Some people have asked me to post a picture of Rylie as a baby so they can see how similar she looks to Anna. I think they look a lot alike. My friend, Erin, recently asked if there were any new Rylieisms. Everyday, she says something that cracks us up, I just don't always remember them! Here are some things she's said recently:
Rylie: Mommy you're not feeling good are you?
Me: No, I'm not, how did you know?
Rylie: Because you have sickness in your heart. Jesus can heal you!
Rylie: Let my people go!
Me: That's what Moses says, right?
Rylie: (with exasperation) No, that's what Larry boy says!
"Daddy Bear (her teddy bear) is my best friend. He protects me and all my friends. We had a wedding and we're married now. Monkey and Lion are our kids."
"Daddy's not a man, he's a person."
Me: (in the car) How's your sister doing?
Rylie: She's not here.
Me: Where did she go?
Rylie: She ran away to our house. She wanted to stay home.
"S starts with snake." (we're working on letter sounds)
Rylie: I'm upset right now.
Me: Why are you upset?
Rylie: Because of Satan.
"Mommy, I don't love Satan."
She loves to pretend. Yesterday she asked me if I wanted to go to Starbucks with her. I said sure and she told me, "hop in the car". She pretended to drive up to the window and then asked me what I wanted. I told her, then she told the pretend barista that she wanted a "tomato coffee" because tomatoes are her favorite food.

2 comments:

momaof4 said...

So cute. Good for you for writting them down!!! Your right. They say a lot of cute things but we just forget.

Tarrah said...

I love it :)! The things kids say, they just keep you giggling all day long huh? I really need to write more of the things Abriella says so I don't forget them.