Friday, December 14, 2007

Once again, Rylieisms:

"Rylie loves Anna, yes she does" (This is the song she made up for Anna. She also made up a song about fish, "Fish, fish, fish, divers, octopus, fish, nemo, mermaids, fish, fish, fish.")

"I want to go to Heaven. I believe in Jesus, I don't believe I'm getting so big"

When we pulled up to the store, "Let's do this thing!"

When I told her not to stand on the ottoman, "But it's a FOOT stool".

Ryan: (after she had been taught what an octagon was) What animal has eight legs?
Rylie: An Octopus.
Ryan: Octagon and Octopus both start with "octa" because that means "eight".
Rylie: But what does "agon" mean?
Ryan: stumped

Rylie: (while watching Dora) Where is that sound coming from on Dora?
Me: I don't know.
Rylie: I do, it's coming from Valley Bible (our church).

"I like Grandpa's white hair with the pink circle in the middle."

"I like ducks, mermaids, people, and food."

3 comments:

Keren said...

I love the grandpas hair one!!! Omgoodness how stinkin adorable...I cant wait for jake to start talkig now!! (we are going to early service tomorrow...again...ahhh!!...but maybe I will see you as we're leaving!) I miss you!!

Sarah said...

Whoa...Allan and I were just talking about needing to make a list on my blog of Tobyisms. You know what they say about great minds...
Those are wonderful!

Ryan and Stephanie said...

Rylieism posts are my favorite!