Thursday, December 13, 2007

Happy Birthday Daddy!



Happy Birthday Daddy! I love you very much! You are such a great Dad and Grandpa, we are very thankful for you! Thank you for loving my girl (s) as much as I do and for really wanting to get to know her. Thank you for being such a great Pastor and consistently teaching me (and others) the importance of God's Word my whole life. You have taught me so much about God's sovereignty, about His unshakable character, about how His Word is always sufficient. Thank you for living out what you preach, for "walking the talk". Thank you for loving Mom and being a good husband to her and for showing us how to have a Godly marriage. Thank you also for being such a loving father to me. You have always loved me unconditionally even when I didn't deserve it (this has also taught me a lot about our Heavenly Father's love). I'm so happy to be your princess! I love you!