Tuesday, December 11, 2007

Christmas Tree, Oh Christmas Tree




Yesterday we bundled up and went to a tree farm that a man in our church owns. He has been so gracious to us over the last few years and allowed us to by the trees at what it cost him, and then my Dad paid for that. We are very thankful! My Dad brought Rylie's cousins Abby and Luke to help him pick out a tree for he and Grandma. The kids had fun running through the trees. Luke especially enjoyed "driving" Grandpa's truck. Click here to see more pictures from the morning.



2 comments:

Anonymous said...

So i left a comment on ryan's page and didn't want you feeling left out. I really love rylie all bundled up and you look really pretty in the newest picture of you and rylie. :) I had lots of fun at your house and enjoyed hanging out with you and ryan, having "family time" ... even though ryan was joking it made me feel special to you guys. :)

Ryan and Stephanie said...

Amy, Rylie is soooo beautiful. Those blue eyes are gorgeous!!! One of my fond memories of decorating the Christmas tree are your famous white and blue Christmas ornament. You always put it front and center. I loved it. Ryan and I now have a tradition to buy a new ornament each year, and for my sister-in-law's kids, we get them thier first ornaments. I just love ornaments and Christmas trees!