Monday, December 10, 2007

Check out these new Blogs!

I have mentioned before that we have two friends that are Children's Authors. Allen's wife, and my friend, Sarah, has started a new blog. She is a great writer and is transparent with the struggles of raising a little boy with Autism. She also has another little boy (who is one of my Puggles and Rylie's good friend) and is in the process of adopting a little girl from Vietnam. Throw in an author husband a few pets, and you've got a great read!
The other blog is from my friend (and former neighbor), Keren. She has a one year old boy and another baby on the way. Her and her husband are avid Seahawk fans as well as huge animal lovers.
Check out both of these and give them some love!

1 comment:

Sarah said...

Hey, thanks for the props! And for the kind comments you left on my blog. I'll be counting on you to keep me going...though I don't think I'll ever be up to posting every day!