Thursday, December 20, 2007

The Hostess with the Mostess










My friend Becky is the best hostess ever! She recently had a Christmas party and I think there was enough food to feed an army! She is so thoughtful and tries to provide things that everyone would like. She sent everyone home with doggy bags too. She even bought all of the supplies for us to make our own Christmas ornaments. The green one in the picture is the one I made for Ryan. (Sadly, when I got home I dropped and broke the one I made for Anna. Rylie was so sweet though and gave me a big hug and told me, "It'll be ok Mommy". Here is the link for the rest of the pictures from Becky's party.

2 comments:

Sarah said...

However the photo may appear, no, I am not pregnant. ;)

God Made Playdough said...

You definetly do not look pregnant! You're beautiful!