Monday, October 22, 2007

My Pregnancy Buddy!



This is my pregnancy buddy, Becky. She is due 10 days after me. She is my friend from church. It's been so fun to go through this pregnancy with her. This is also her second baby, her first being a girl, just like me. She will find out the gender of her baby in a couple weeks. She has been amazingly strong. For her first trimester, when she was feeling the worst, her husband was deployed overseas. He is an Army Ranger and where he goes and when he goes and returns is top secret. Becky doesn't even know for sure when to expect him. Praise the Lord, he returned safely from this mission, but was now sent somewhere in the States for a few weeks. Becky has been so strong during this time, she has really been relying on the Lord. With her first pregnancy she delivered very early and Lindsey was premature and had to remain in the hospital for quite a while. She is now a very healthy, adorable little girl. Becky now has to take shots twice a week to prevent the same thing from happening this time. I'm so proud of how well she's doing. Keep her and her baby in your prayers!

No comments: