Thursday, October 25, 2007

Baby Appointment

I had an OB checkup today. After a few agonizing minutes (ok, probably just a few seconds, but it felt like forever), the Doctor found Anna's heartbeat and it was loud and strong! Just the way we like it! I'm at almost 21 weeks, but I'm measuring 22 weeks. The Doctor said that it is probably because Anna is a little longer than average. If you've seen me, you know that height runs in the family! Those of you who do know me are laughing right now - 5'2 can be pretty formidable! (Long Legged Louise, right Dee?!) I'm pretty proud of myself though, because I haven't gained any weight in three months, and prior to that I only gained a few pounds! I learned my lesson when I was pregnant with Rylie and stayed looking pregnant for the last two years! Anyway, it was a praise to hear her heartbeat and know she's growing good! Next appointment - glucose test!

1 comment:

momaof4 said...

Glad all is well!!!
Let us know what flavor you pick for your glucose...orange is what I like. ;)