Tuesday, October 2, 2007

Busy, Busy, Busy!

I've been neglecting my Blogging Buddies! I have been so busy. I'm helping put together a special service and banquet for my parents. They have been ministering at our church (my Dad is the Senior Pastor) for 25 years! We are having a big shindig for them on the 14th and there are a ton of details that I am working on. At the same time, I am working on a lot of details for our Women's Retreat the following weekend. I'm also throwing a baby shower this weekend. Oh yeah, and all the other regular stuff . . . two Bible studies, mentoring, Puggles, Mommy, Wife, growing a baby, . . .
By the way, tomorrow is my ultrasound! We are so excited to find out if we are having blue or pink!
My Echocariogram came back normal, so that is good news. I am still awaiting the results of the Holter Monitor.

1 comment:

Stephanie said...

Wow! You are busy!

Can't wait to hear the results of the ultrasound. Keep us posted!