Tuesday, June 9, 2009

Zoo Pictures



Here are some pictures from when we went to the zoo last week. With Anna's birthday money we bought a zoo pass for this year. Since the zoo is only about ten minutes away from our house, it's easy to go for an hour or two.
Ryan and I went to dinner last night with the other Pastors and Elders/Deacons from Church. Becky babysat for us and Rylie was eager to get me out of the house so she could have Aunt Becky all to herself!
I am still sick with this cough and headache thing. It's making me quite grumpy, you can pray for my family!
Now, I'm off to go to a funeral for a dear lady that has been a part of our church family for at least 28 years. She was special to my family and always took interest in my brother and I. She will be missed, but I know she's singing in Heaven now!



1 comment:

KLB said...

I am longing to go to the Zoo! I can't wait!
Sorry for your loss