Sunday, June 21, 2009

Happy Father's Day!!!

Happy Father's Day to my Daddy! Thank you for being such a great Daddy to me and a wonderful Grandpa to my girls! We love you very much!
Happy Father's Day Ryan! You are also a great Daddy to our girls and we really appreciate and love you!
Our Father's Day didn't quite go as planned because Rylie woke up this morning with a fever. We will celebrate with my Dad and with Ryan's family next week. We were able to give Ryan his presents though. We gave him a movie night with 3 new movies, popcorn, and candy. Rylie had picked him out a little "statue" of a girl with her Dad that says, "I'll always be Daddy's girl!" He made her promise him that! The girls also made him a book with their artwork and Rylie told me stories and I wrote them down for Daddy.
Now poor Daddy is resting because he's not feeling too good.

No comments: