Wednesday, April 29, 2009

Prayer Request

One of my best friends from my College days has a son who's best friend passed away this morning from cancer. I have been following the Caring Bridge updates on little Darian, for probably a year now, and was very sad to get the update this morning that he was gone. He was 6 years old!
The good news is that he was a believer and is right now in the very presence of Jesus! What an amazing thought! His Mom, Abby, has been writing the updates and has had an incredible testimony! She has such strong faith and trust in the Lord, and above all, wants Him to be glorified. I have been amazed by how the Lord has been working in her and have learned a lot from her.
Please pray for the King family today and in the upcoming months as they mourn the loss of this precious little boy. Please also pray for my friends Darrin and Karen and their children as they go through the loss of a close friend!

No comments: