Tuesday, January 27, 2009

25 Random Things

Thanks Sarah and Leanne for tagging me!
1. I'm addicted to espresso. Seriously, I'm starting to get headaches if I don't have at least a Grande!
2. I'm scared of butterflies.
3. I can't handle anyone touching my bones.
4. I went river rafting once and loved it!!!
5. I love to read and wish I had more time to.
6. I hate silence.
7. I prefer listening to someone talking than music.
8. I love taking pictures and someday would like to get a better camera and photography lessons.
9. I like to scrapbook.
10. I'm addicted to blogging. I can't go to sleep if I haven't checked every one's blogs!
11. I've been married 10 years.
12. Other than Worship music, my favorite band is U2 (and don't tell anyone, but I really like the Grateful Dead).
13. I have a BS in Humanities.
14. I would like to study Sociology.
15. I can concentrate best in a busy, loud coffee shop.
16. I wish I had the ability to stop time.
17. I accidentally hit the Puyallup River bridge with my car a couple months ago and didn't tell my husband for 3 weeks.
18. I was a medical social worker.
19. I want to be more creative.
20. I need to be more disciplined.
21. I love my church family (and of course my regular family!)
22. I love garage sales. It's like a treasure hunt.
23. I don't buy anything full price if I can help it. I'm always looking for a bargain.
24. I went rock climbing once and freaked out (remember that Mandy?)
25. I would love to travel someday. I've been to Mexico and Poland, but would really love to go to Italy or Greece!
I tag Dee, Karen, Brenda, Erin, Karrie, Wendy and anyone else who wants to join in the fun!

3 comments:

Ryan said...

I still can't figure out how you hit the bridge!

Amanda Hug'n Kiss said...

Yes, I remember the climbing. I was horrified and my eyes were oozing snot (ironically they were doing the same thing the past few days)The rafting was super fun though.
I still love the elbows and butterflies thing about you. It's quite understandable.

momaof4 said...

TO FUNNY!!!
I love that I knew some of these randoms...

Can't wait to see you soon!!!!!