Saturday, June 23, 2007

Pictures from the Mariners Game

We had so much fun with our friends, Eric and Jacki last Wednesday when we went to the Mariniers Game! Jeff Weaver pitched a shutout and beat the Pittsburg Pirates! This was even more gratifying to me because Eric is from Pennsylvania and is a Pirates fan! We have a lot of baseball competition! We decided long ago that we can't be friends during baseball season. Besides being a Pirates fan, he is also a fan of the evil Yankees. He has even taken to calling Rylie "my little Yankee"! Unfornetly, Rylie loves him, so I can't ban him from her! Here is a slideshow of pictures from the game. Even if you're not a baseball fan, you have to agree that the city looks pretty!



Mariners Game

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

It astounds me that on day you quote Valley of Vision and then the next day be so judgmental and call my beloved Yankee's "evil." I thought I raised you better than that...I worry about my precious granddaughter. I still love you however..Dad