Tuesday, November 30, 2010

Thanksgiving

We had a great Thanksgiving! We had my side of the family, Ryan's side, and Pam's side. Later in the evening our friends, the Coulter's came over for desert. My sister, Jen came up the night before and stayed with me and helped me get ready. Everyone brought something yummy to eat, we had more than enough food.
I made activity packets for the kids with coloring pages, mazes, word searches, etc. We also put butcher paper on the kids table as a tablecloth so they could draw right on the table. They had fun with that! We also hid turkeys around the house that the kids had to find, as a prize, they got jars of "turkey toes" aka candy corn.
Poor Rylie got a bad case of Fifths disease and had a horrible rash and lowgrade fever all day, but still managed to have a great time with her cousins. She had all her cousins there except for two that live in Arizona, so she was in heaven! (She still has a fever and her hands and feet are swollen and painful, but her rash is looking much better.)
I have a lot more pictures that I want to share, but I won't overwhelm you! I posted them on facebook if you want to see.








No comments: