Monday, November 22, 2010

Snow and Savings


We have snow! It is cold, down in the teens. The kids had a fun snowball fight earlier this afternoon. Ryan and Mom had one too!
I also got some good savings at Albertsons today using their doubler coupons and some manufacturer coupons from the Safeway Thanksgiving book. I spent $3.50 and saved $86! I got 24 free cans of vegetables! We are trying to do more hospitality (this will increase as we get more into Church Planting) so some of the things I've been getting lately will be great for that. I have some more coupons that I want to use to get some more free vegetables, paper plates, etc. but I'm not driving in the snow, so we'll see.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

You forgot to add that mom won the snowball fight! (don't tell Ryan though....you know the macho thing...don't want to hurt his ego) love ya sweetie, mom