Thursday, November 26, 2009

Thankful

Happy Thanksgiving!
What Rylie is thankful for:
-Monster Costume
-Pinky Pie My Little Pony
-Rain
Eventually she got around to saying she was thankful for her family too!
What Anna is thankful for:
-My Monkey
She said, "yeah" when I asked her if she was thankful for Mommy, Daddy, and Rylie, so I'll take that.
What Ryan is thankful for:
-not being sick any more
-family, "even though they don't want me to watch football today".
What I'm thankful for:
-Grace, I don't deserve my salvation and I'm so grateful for it!
-My wonderful, godly husband who makes me laugh
-My beautiful daughters, who love their very flawed Mama
-My family and my in-laws, so supportive.
-My best friend!
-My church family, you really are like family to me.
-Friendships that can be rekindled through blogs and facebook.
-My home and my many blessings.
-That we are all recovering from H1N1!

No comments: