Sunday, November 29, 2009

Sad Day

I'm sure everyone by now has heard about the fatal shooting today in Lakewood of four brave Police Officers. Please pray for their families, and the other officers, friends, etc. Tonight, I'm also praying for our friend who was one of the Barista's there today, another friend who is the Chaplin helping, and another friend who is a Detective on the case. I also heard from a friend of a friend of one of the off-duty officers who was supposed to be there at the Forza this morning with the other officers, but had traded his shift with one of the ones who died. He is beside himself right now. Please join me in praying for all of these people tonight. Sad day. I'm so thankful for a sovereign God!

1 comment:

Nicolasa said...

Oh my goodness. I am so sorry your friend is beside himself right now. It is so crazy how those things happen.

Thinking of everyone.