Friday, October 16, 2009

Leaves




I'm off to a Women's Retreat at the beach! I'm excited about getting to know some of the women from our church better and spending a weekend away focusing on God. Since I'm in charge of the retreats at our church, I don't often just get to sit back and enjoy them. I'm looking forward to this opportunity (and looking for more good ideas I can use!) The girls get to spend some quality time with their Daddy, and have a sleepover planned with their cousins as well.
Yesterday Rylie had her first field trip ever! It was a trip to the fire station. I have some cute pictures of that to show you all later.
I still have several posts that I want to share with you, but just haven't had the time to sit down and formulate my thoughts. Instead, I will leave you with some leaf pictures I took yesterday.

No comments: