Sunday, October 25, 2009

Happy Birthday Leslie!

When I was growing up, there was a little girl that lived across the street from us. She soon became a little sister to me and is now my friend and someone I admire very much. Stephanie is a Godly woman whom I have respected so much over the years. I was so blessed to be in her wedding (and have her in mine) and was thrilled to go to her little girl's first birthday party yesterday. Leslie is just a doll, it was so fun to watch her eat her cake and grin at everyone!
Stephanie, Ryan, and Leslie are in deputation with ABWE to go to Togo as missionaries. If you would like them to come to your church to present their ministry, leave me a comment and I can make it happen!

2 comments:

KLB said...

my favorite part of first birthdays is the cake eating!

Ryan and Stephanie said...

Thanks Aim. If you only knew how much I admire and respect YOU!