Saturday, July 11, 2009

Frustrated!

I have lots of pictures I want to share with you all. More pictures of the Fourth of July, pictures from my Birthday, pictures of our play date with the Millers, pictures of the girls being goofy, and pictures of them picking blueberries. Unfortunately, they are stuck on my camera and not coming off. I'm very frustrated! I have tried uploading them with the USB cable and also by putting my memory card directly into the computer and they are just not showing up on the computer at all. If anyone has any tips for me I would appreciate it!
Anna has also been giving me a run for my money lately. I need to be more consistent in my discipline, and to teach her to obey right away. She is wearing me out! I do love her very much though!
Rylie rode her bike all by herself last night for almost four blocks! She was so proud of herself! We were proud of her too! Anna wanted to ride a bike too so we got Rylie's old Dora big wheel out for her. She did better than Rylie ever did on it. While we were out riding we met some twelve year old neighbor girls and they tried to teach Rylie how to jump rope. I tried and actually did it! I don't think I have jumped rope since 6th grade and I am quite a bit heavier and out of shape than I was then, plus some might call me clumsy. I was thrilled that I could still do it without falling flat on my face!
Today the girls and I went to a blueberry park near our house and picked blueberries. I think the girls ate as many as they put in the bucket! The best part about it was that it was all free! There weren't very many that were ripe yet, so we only got about a third of a bucket full. We are definitely planning on going back and getting more.
We have a busy rest of the summer planned, I'm all ready feeling a bit overwhelmed. It should be fun though. Next week, I get to have lunch with one of my good friends from high school that I haven't seen since we were 18. I'm really looking forward to seeing her again! My nieces are going to be visiting from Arizona and we're going to the beach for a week with them, then we have VBS. I'm co-teaching the four year old class. Then we will be going to Idaho to stay at a ranch with my family for a week (a family Christmas present from my parents), then the church camp out. We might try to fit in a family vacation after that before Rylie starts school. And of course, celebrating my wonderful hubby's birthday.
Speaking of him, please pray for him as he is preaching on the character of Job tomorrow. I know it will be great!

No comments: