Wednesday, August 25, 2010

Four Pandas and a Lamb

A week or so ago, I was able to go to Lincoln City with some dear friends that I don't get to see very often. I love these girls, even though we don't live near, we can pick up like there hasn't been any distance between us. We shopped at the outlets and then spent the night at a hotel, laughing until we cried at some hilarious memories from college! The next day we spent at the beach just relaxing. It was so much fun and I can't wait until next year!



3 comments:

red-headed Wilson's said...

Don't you mean 4 Pandas and a Dove. :) Just kidding Kim.

I was so glad you got to come down. I sure hope you do it again next year. I think this girls weekend keeps me a sane mommy.

Jessica said...

Oh Amy, that is so awesome! Glad you guys had a great time!

momaof4 said...

Love you!!! I can't wait till next year too. Start planning on January :)

HUGS!!!