Wednesday, January 31, 2007

Inagural Post!

Hi all! Welcome to my first blog post! Last February, I was reconnected with a college friend, ever since then, I have been hooked on her blog! A few months ago, another college friend, started her own blog that I have also been hooked on. I decided, why not? As my friends and family know, I'm not very good at keeping up on correspondences, so this just may be my solution! I have no particular theme for this blog, other than life! It might be random, it might be planned, depending on the week! Hope you enjoy it!

2 comments:

red-headed Wilson's said...

Hey Amy Louise!
This will be a great way to know what is going on in your life. I cannot wait to see you and Ryan in February. You are still coming right? Good luck with the blog

Anonymous said...

I'm only leaving this because I know no one else would. Who is that minor league team in Seattle, the Seattle Mariners. Yankee's Rule!!!